The islamic (hijri) calendar is not showing the correct date
The Islamic (hijri) calendar varies by 1 or 2 days from country to country.
In order to obtain the exact same Islamic date as in your current location, please adjust the “Hijri Calendar” value under the Settings menu of the Muslim Pro application.
How to proceed:
- Open the “Settings” Menu from the dashboard
- De-activate “Automatic Settings” (if automatic setting is activated)
- Click on “Hijri Correction”
- Select the correction you with to apply
- Click on “Done” to save your changes
Note for iOS users (iPhone, iPad, iPad touch)
If you are using automatic settings, please disable the automatic settings to see the option to change Hijri calendar value.